Online applications for Std.1 - 10
The online application process for Std. 1 – 10 at Lourdes High School will be as below.
Std. 1 – 4: Begins from 17 April 2017 at 11:00am till 15 May 2017 at 5pm
Std. 5 – 10: Begins from 17 April 2017 at 11:00am till 6 June 2017 at 5pm.
No applications will be accepted after this time.
Please note that the mobile number used to Register will be used for all communication, status updates etc. in regard to your application for admission. You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the following documents in order to complete the application form.
Kindly note: There are currently NO VACANCIES in any of the classes. The School will contact the parents should there be any seats available. Kindly DO NOT make enquiries at the school office.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the girl (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Electric/Telephone bill
- ID Proof: Adhaar card, Passport, PAN card
- Aadhaar card for Father & Mother
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Std. 1||01 June 2011||31 May 2012|
|Std. 2-10||Per Previous Class||—|
Help & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
See links below to view instructions and guidance on how to fill out the application in different languages ( Application needs to be filled in English). To raise a question or view additional help, click on the link: Intelliadmissions Help Portal
Online Application Link
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
DO NOT COME TO THE SCHOOL to submit the print-out of the form and the supporting documents until you receive a SMS requesting you to do so.